skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hello 2010 :)
Sunday, 14 March 2010
Week 11.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me?
Emma.
Oxford, United Kingdom
So, I'm currently studying Fine Art at Oxford Brookes University... I'm finding that sometimes i need to write stuff down to figure it out so i thought this would be the perfect place. And err...We'll see how that goes i guess...
View my complete profile
Dear 2010, I will...
Not fail at keeping up this blog..
Learn to take more oppertunities that I'm given.
Try to be more sensible with my money.
Followers.
Artists of Interest...
Sandra Erbacher
Terence Koh
Tara Donovan
Susie MacMurray
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(21)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
▼
March
(7)
Week 11.
This morning.
Week 10.
Serious Update. Week 9.
Serious Update. Week 8.
Week 7.
Week 6.
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(3)
►
December
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment