So at the moment, I'm in Reading, I've been back since last Saturday and I feel like I left my soul in Oxford. There is something genuinely missing and it's not so much getting me down but I've lost that spark, the fire, the passion.
I've completed 2 and finished 1 book since I've been back. My Sisters Keeper is an absolute gem. Wouldn't so much recommend the film [I watched it after reading the book and it just didn't match up], though the character of the daughter with leukemia was a cracking choice on the film makers behalf. The other book I read was Lucky from the writer of Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold. SUCH a good book, its shocking, brutally honest and utterly moving. Its a true story about how Sebold was raped when she was 18. Highly recommend.
Though besides this I've not done much. Besides becoming utterly fascinated with watching Countryfile, my life is very much affected by whatever is going on in my house and whatever my mind tells me my mood is doing.
I've not even made a start on any of the things I told myself I would do while I'm free.
Painting.
Walking.
Job Hunting.
etc..

No comments:
Post a Comment